‘Building Resilience and Self-esteem in your Children and Teenagers’
An online course for parents, with Prof. John Sharry
running over three evenings.
Many parents are concerned about their children and teenager’s lack of self-esteem and worry that this will lead to poor confidence as they grow up. In this course, based on his book ‘Bringing Up Confident, Happy Children’, John Sharry will present a new model of self-esteem that focuses on core parenting values and what facilitates people to lead content happy lives. Practical tips will be provided on how to motivate children to learn in a positive way that builds on their strengths and which increases their sense of value and self-esteem.
– helping children discover and express their talents and passions
– motivating children to learn in a positive way that builds on their strengths
– helping children learn new skills and to be resilient to challenges
– keeping connected to your children in a supportive way
This course is:
– suitable for parents of children of all ages to attend
– interactive with plenty of opportunity for Q&A
– open to two parents in the same household to attend for the same cost
– includes notes and resource links that will be emailed after each session
Venue: Zoom online
Dates: Wednesdays 18th, 25th November, 2nd December
Cost: €90 (includes VAT)
Places are limited so early booking is advised.
This course is now full, please email if you wish to be placed on a waitlist.