‘Positive Parenting: 2-9 year olds’
An online course for parents, with Prof. John Sharry
running over two evenings.
– tuning into and understanding your child
– managing behaviour problems
– helping your child learn
– problem-solving with children
This course is:
– suitable for parents of children aged 2-9 years
– interactive with plenty of opportunity for Q&A
– open to two parents in the same household to attend for the same cost
– includes notes and resource links that will be emailed after each session
Venue: Zoom online
Dates: Wednesdays, 4th and 11th November 2020
Time: 7.30pm-9.00pm *please note that time is slightly earlier than previously listed
Cost: €60 (includes VAT)
Places are limited so early booking is advised.
This course is now full, please email if you wish to be placed on the standby list.