‘Positive Parenting: Preteens and Teenagers’
(10-16 year olds)
An online course for parents, with Prof. John Sharry
running over two evenings.
– getting along with and understanding your pre-teens and teenagers
– setting rules
– dealing with conflict/ positive discipline
– problem-solving with teenagers
This course is:
– suitable for parents of children aged 10-16 years
– interactive with plenty of opportunity for Q&A
– open to two parents in the same household to attend for the same cost
– includes notes and resource links that will be emailed after each session
Venue: Zoom online
Dates: Wednesdays 14th and 21st October 2020
Cost: €60 (includes VAT)
Places are limited so early booking is advised.
This course is now full, please email if you wish to be placed on the waitlist.