The Parents Plus charity are hosting ‘Parenting When Separated’, a free online talk for parents with Prof. John Sharry.
Friday 19th March 12 noon – 1pm
delivered via Zoom
Drawing on the evidence-based Parents Plus Programmes, John Sharry describes practical ways parents can help themselves and their children cope and thrive after separation. In particular the talk will describe how you can learn to:
- communicate and co-parent effectively with your children’s other parent
- maintain the quality of your parenting
- tune into and respond to your child’s needs
- prioritise your own self-care as a parent
- minimise post separation challenges and changes
To reserve a place for yourself or to refer another parent please complete this form a link will them be emailed to you on the morning of the talk.